Re: [Wanted] Dual ROSS RT626@200 MHz

Le 05/03/2014 11:07, Martin Husemann a écrit :
On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 10:54:09AM +0100, Joël BERTRAND wrote:
        I have installed a Blade2k/SMP, but I'm not sure that this
        workstation is stable enough to develop. If I haven't seen for a long
time
spurious reboots I've seen with 6.1 kernel, I cannot use X server. I have
tried XVR500 and Creator3D (ffb2+) framebuffer without success. startx is a
new function to do a quick an dirty reboot (without panic or usable
message) :-(

You should run -current on that, it is way better.

        I have installed -current.

I don't know about XVR500, but XVR100 and Creator3D work just fine for
me - if you can help with some debugging off-list, we should be able to
sort out any crashes you have.

Sure. But at this time, I'm unable to post a BR as my blade immediatly reboots and erases screen. I have tried to check if some information were sent over serial line without success.

        Regards,

        JKB