Re: sun4c (Was /etc/disktab on vax)

----- Original Message -----

Yeah, I had to buy an EPROM programmer/burner in order to get my own sun4c
stuff to install the latest NetBSD a while back.  If it can help anyone else,
I'm happy to do what I can.

I have a small pile of the AMD EPROM chips as well.  Let me know what the model
number is for your IPX, and I'll see if I have something compatible.

I do not have the firmware for the IPX, but I think someone else just posted a
link that might be useful.  I'll go see if I can download it from there.

--Danno