Re: Re (8?): installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 08:28:18AM -0400, der Mouse wrote:
> Surely we should ensure sun is among them for sparc releases?

I'm not sure that would make sense in general, but we could do that for
the shrinked library version used for crunched binaries.

However, having vt220 as console on suns is not that bad either, besides
breaking old habbits. I personally don't care much (beyound sysinst working
on floppy installs).

Martin