Re: Re (8?): installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 05:43:38PM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> Probably we can't use TERM=sun on newer wscons+terminfo based system?

Indeed, only a few xterm/vt100/ansi and related eumlations are available
in the hardcoded libterminfo fallback w/o external database.

Sparc64 switched default emulation to vt220 (but I also added full terminfo
database to the CD installs, however, that is not feasible for floppies).

Martin