Re: Re (8?): installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

> I personally don't care much (beyound sysinst working
> on floppy installs).

Well, it took several months to fix various problems on sparc boot floppies,
and I'm tired enough on seeing another (possible) PROM specific issue...
(though I wonder if terminfo can fallback to default vt220 on failure)

Oh, IIRC, at first I checked boot floppies to make them to use ustarfs,
but now I should ask myself again "how much users need it." ;-p
---
Izumi Tsutsui