Re: Re (2): installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

(Let's try this again...)
On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 11:02 PM, der Mouse
<mouse%rodents-montreal.org@localhost> wrote:
>>> Going to /bin/sh in the Utilities and issueing "fdisk -l" gives
>>> nothing.  Tips?

Hell, I've got a U5 that I can not get NBSD to install on. I have no
clue why but it hangs half way through every time at the same freaking
place. I've pretty much given up on the *BSDs for Sun systems.

Is there a current FAQ on the road bumps to getting these systems installed?

William

--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.