system hangs when issuing 'reboot'

hey.

i've been mingling with operating systems on an older sparc64 lately (an ultra 30 300mHz 2mB). I had netbsd on it for a while and always claim netbsd to be my favorite all around operating system (though i find they all have their uses).

anyways! yea, I was running HEAD from i think feb 2nd (maybe 3rd) and i ran into the problem 3 times while trying to reboot from a root ssh session. dunno what more to explain. after issuing the 'reboot' command the system would just simply hang and do nothing. I feel i've found netbsd to be rather unstable lately? i havn't used it in a few years as i've been in asylums and group homes. is this just me or does it have to do with that 7 million line patch introduced to 5.0 ?

i hope you guys find this whole heartedly and not with any opposition with netbsd.

Noah McNallie
n0ah