PR 36158 (>256MB in O2)

Is anyone working on PR #36158 (NetBSD/sgimips does not properly detect the
total amount of physical memory in an IP32 (O2) machine)?

I'm working with a library who wants to reuse a bunch of O2 machines as locked
down kiosk web browsing systems, but I wasn't aware of this limitation until we
got reasonably down this path. Looking at the diff for OpenBSD to add support
it doesn't seem trivial, but I'm not sure if all of that is needed here. Any
progress on this since the last PR update?

-- Kevin