Package binaries for NetBSD/sgimips 4.99.72 / pkgsrc-2008Q2

Hi,

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild of pkgsrc-2008Q2 done
on NetBSD/sgimips 4.99.72 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/mipseb/4.99.72_2008Q2/

A total of 6.1GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 6097
packages.

The source tree this was built from was updated Aug 10, 2008.

This build was done after the pthread(?) incompatibility was
fixed, so these packages should be usable on 5.0_BETA.

I'll update this host to 5.0_BETA and the pkgsrc tree to the
2008Q3 tree, and start a rebuild using that, and leave the old
binary packages in place, so the next round will hopefully
complete sooner.

For the packages which are not machine-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other mips big-
endian ports.

Regards,

- Håvard