Native Xorg

Hello,

I committed the bits & pieces to make it build a while ago but didn't get around to actually test it until today. Short story - it works just fine. The only useful driver so far is wsfb. Someone with the right hardware should get the newport driver going, I only have an O2 and an IMPACT I2 - nothing with newport graphics. Currently I'm trying to get my crime driver working without XAA - some simple things work, no render acceleration yet, keeps crashing. We'll see ;)

have fun
Michael