Re: FAQ for configuring local boot

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008, Michael Lorenz wrote:
For instance, I can't remember where I got any of the other files in the volume header from (e.g. sash).

sash is IRIX's boot loader.

Right, so it looks like I must have either copied that out with sgivol or kept the existing partitions when I installed all those years ago.

Any other comments before I commit (I'm not going to go into trying to dual boot, so discussing sash is irrelevant)?

Thanks,

--
Stephen