DSM-G600 installation

Hi,

As I see DSM-G600 is now supported by sandpoint port. Is there any plans to add installation guide? Due to limited u-boot version used on DSM-G600, there is no way to saveenv bootcmd string to autoboot altboot correctly. But is should be possible to flash altboot u-boot image as kernel using "loadb k", which is booted automatically by default. Am I on correct path here?

Thanks!