Re: macppc vs evbppc binary packages

  Oh, you do?  I wonder if I'm seeing the same problem...  I
  upgraded one of my macppc systems to 6.0_BETA in order to build
  packages for that, and started a single-threaded build.  It is
  now most likely sitting in DDB on the (vga) console back in my
  office while I'm on the road this week...  Previously I've not
  experienced such crashes with 4.0, 5.0 or 5.1.

That's interesting - there may be one or two problems, having to do with
disk io, or perhaps NFS/network traffic, and both a pq3 development
system and a p2020 development system are affected.