Re: macppc vs evbppc binary packages

> We are trying to build packages on some evbppc systems (under
> -6/current) and finding them a bit crashy under load.

Oh, you do?  I wonder if I'm seeing the same problem...  I
upgraded one of my macppc systems to 6.0_BETA in order to build
packages for that, and started a single-threaded build.  It is
now most likely sitting in DDB on the (vga) console back in my
office while I'm on the road this week...  Previously I've not
experienced such crashes with 4.0, 5.0 or 5.1.

Regards,

- Håvard