Libpthread on IBM4XXX

Has anyone ever got pthreads running on a ppc405? The
regression tests don't work for 1.6.2 and they don't work for current.
(tried on evbppc/walnut). The same tests (and my app I'm trying
to get working) work fine on a ppc750 and i386 for all release and FreeBSD/i386 and Redhat. I suspect to SA code but thats not oea/ibm4xxx specific. I don't think the problem is within libpthreads for the same reason. I would submit a pr but the last 3 prs have all bounced with try-again later messages.

-Derek