Re: Various Stupid Questions... ;-)

Henry B. Hotz wrote:
This question hasn't come up for a few years, but if you ftp to playground.sun.com you used to be able to find a late draft of the OF spec available to download. It's pretty big, and I'm told it's close enough to final for serious work. Hope it's still there.

I browsed around playground.sun.com and did not find anything.  Do you
recall where you found it?  I am very interested in the OF spec as I
may have to implement OF in a future product.

BTW, does anyone have an implementation of OF they license to hardware
OEMs, and if so, how much does it cost?  Are there any open source OF
solutions?

--
Phil Harbison