Re: Current status

I can do that.  I'd be interested in poking around in the kernel that
youngdrow made on my powerwave604/150.  To be honest I'm using my linux
x86 most of the time, but It'll be nice to have a BSD on the other machine
(read:mac).
I can do the page and maintain it.

Jambi.
--This message was never sent.