Error in OF 64bit PCI bus bindings?

Hello,

Any one know the e-mail address that Open Firmware documentation errors,
such as the below, should be sent to?

For that matter, any one know if the below is correct!

        enjoy,
                Andrew

--

    Value of the ``ss'' bits in 64bit PCI memory addresses?

ref: http://playground.sun.com/1275/home.html#OFDbusPCI

In my opinion, revisions 2.0 (and 1.6) of the document ``PCI Bus
Bindings to: IEEE Std 1275-1994 .....'' has an inconsistency between the
textual and binary representations of 64bit PCI memory addresses.  In
particular, there would appear to be a discrepency the specification of
the ``ss''.

Section  2.2.1.1 - Numerical Representation page 5 (10), lines 1 and 35:

        Encoding of type code ``ss'':
        11 denotes 64-bit-address Memory Space, ...

would indicate that 64bit addresses are identified by the ``ss'' bits in
the unit_address having the binary value 0b11.  I believe that this is
in conflict with the information that is later provided in section
2.2.1.2. Text Representation, page 7, lines 14-16 which which indicate:

        ... 64-bit
        Memory Space address with the numerical value:

        ss is 10

Am I correct in believing that 64bit memory addresses should have the
bits ``ss'' set to 0b10?

                Andrew