Port-pmax archive

Re: Dead (?) DS5000/200

Sorry, you would think by now I would know to give all the info I have.

1) System has a PMAD-A ethernet turbochannel in slot 1 and a PMAG-B board
in slot 0  in it.  No keyboard or monitor attached.  Haven't tried pulling
the TC boards yet.

2) Diagnostic LEDs on the back are coming up with a 7B code.  If I pull the
memory out I get a 73.  If I put one board in slot 1 (2nd slot) I get a 73
also.