Port-pmax archive

pmax progress - testers!

Hi,

MIPS/MIPS32 code has undergone significant work and NetBSD-current on my
Personal DECstation 5000/33 is healthy as it has not been for a long
time. (Thanks to all who made that possible!)
I see no boot problems, "broken pipes", installation/sysinst problems
etc. anymore also reported here from time to time.

I and probably other devs would be very interested in your reports
installing and running NetBSD-current on different pmax machines.
Now -- using the momentum -- is a good time to report problems and have
them fixed. Please test.

Felix