Port-playstation2 archive

Re: Building progress.

Well, I've just tried with the latest NetBSD-current and pkgsrc MIPS
cross-compiler, and it fails at the same point for the kernel (after slight
modifications to locore_machdep.S), and at the step before for the
distribution (it fails during libgcc, I fail during libc, both fail because
of missing include files).

Pretty sure it didn't went that far one month ago. Oh well, at least I'm
learning a lot about the NetBSD build system internals that way :-)