re: Pegasos dmesg

   On 18-Jan-2008 Frank Wille wrote:
   > Using my own, customized kernel, with genfb, wsdisplay and wskbd, paniced:
   >
   > [...]
   > vr0 at pci0 dev 13 function 0: VIA VT6102 (Rhine II) 10/100 Ethernet
   > extent_alloc_region: extent `pegasospci mem-space' (0x80000000 -
0xbfffffff)
   > extent_alloc_region: start 0x800000, end 0x8000ff
   > panic: extent_alloc_region: region lies outside extent
   >
   > Any ideas?

   Yeah, in the pci_conf_hook that is used by PCI_NETBSD_CONFIGURE, make sure it
   leaves all VGA adaptors of any kind alone, especially the radeon.

   Aside from that, its possible the arguments to the extents in
   pci_netbsd_configure weren't correct.  I had to change them slightly on
ofwpci
   to get them to work, maybe copy what I had there and see if it fixes your
   problem?

this is very likely.  at your suggestion i just copied the prep ones
and when it all worked for me suddenly i didn't think about it any
more...but i had meant to check what was really available.

.mrg.