Re: Pegasos dmesg

Tim Rightnour wrote:

> Aside from that, its possible the arguments to the extents in
> pci_netbsd_configure weren't correct. I had to change them slightly on
> ofwpci to get them to work, maybe copy what I had there and see if it
> fixes your problem?

I copied the arguments for "pcimem" from ofwpci, and now vr0 is correctly
attached. But there is still the problem that it hangs after attaching wd0
and cd0.

I have disabled radeonfb and genfb now. Or do I really have to check for the
Radeon in genofw_pci_conf_hook?

Hmm... at the moment it doesn't really look like an improvement to the
pre-pci_configure_bus() kernel. ;)

> If not, yank PCI_NETBSD_CONFIGURE, enable PCI_CONF_DUMP, and see what the
> proper ranges should be, then tune the extents to set it into those
> ranges.

Ok. The memory- and I/O-regions of all devices are known to me, but I'm not
sure how that reflects into extent_create()?

For example the "pciio" extent is created from 0x8000 to 0xffff, although the
I/O ranges assigned by OFW are all between 0x1000 and 0x1200...?

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/