Re: Getting started with the Efika and ofppc port

| From: "Devin Smith" <devin%devinsmith.net@localhost>
| Subject: Getting started with the Efika and ofppc port
| Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:05:14 -0500 (EST)

Devin> Is there an ofwboot.xcf for the ofppc port? I couldn't seem to find
Devin> one and I'm not sure what I can try next to boot the kernel. Also is
Devin> there an INSTALL.ofppc file that I can read.

That is something I was afraid of, the ofwboot is built
with ./build.sh -m ofppc as:
  sys/arch/ofppc/stand/ofwboot/obj/ofwboot
  ELF 32-bit MSB executable, PowerPC or cisco 4500, version 1 (SYSV),
  statically linked, stripped
but it is not copied to the release directory.

I have just set of binaries built with 2007-12-25 or arround, so I have
copied to
  http://www.ki.nu/hardware/.rs-6000-b50/ofwboot/20071225
The name is 20071225, but it is ofwboot renamed. It is ELF format.

I don't mean it is goot for EFIKA, but just as it is.
Good luck
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.