Getting started with the Efika and ofppc port

Hi,

I have an Efika but I am a little confused as to where to start with
the ofppc port. My Efika has a hard drive, and video card is
currently runs Linux but I would like to migrate to NetBSD.

I tried to look for an ofppc boot program but I couldn't find one so
I tried to put the ofwboot.xcf file from the macppc port on my USB
stick and boot that.  That seemed to work but then couldn't boot one
of the nightly snapshots the the ofppc kernel.

Is there an ofwboot.xcf for the ofppc port? I couldn't seem to find
one and I'm not sure what I can try next to boot the kernel. Also is
there an INSTALL.ofppc file that I can read.

Thanks in advance,

Devin Smith