Re: map_isa_ioregs

Tim Rightnour wrote:

> I think there is enough code in autoconf now for someone to attempt
> getting genfb working.

Tried it. genfb won't work on the Pegasos, because the driver expects to
find properties like "width", "height" and "address". No such properties
exist.

> radeonfb might be worth trying to get working as well, afterwards.

Fails in readeonfb_put32(), while doing bus_space_write_4() to the card's
register handle. Seems like the register bus-space tag is not correctly
initialized - will debug into it tomorrow...

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/