Re: map_isa_ioregs

Tim Rightnour wrote:

> I think there is enough code in autoconf now for someone to attempt
> getting genfb working.

I already saw that the kernel detects my hard disk and CDRom, which is quite
good. :)

> It won't be me however.

Maybe I have the time to try it this weekend.

> radeonfb might be worth
> trying to get working as well, afterwards.

Yes. I have a Radeon 9200SE in my Pegasos.

> BTW- I've sent you a few emails off-list, which you didn't respond to. Are
> you recieving them?

No... :(

Seems you are another victim of my super-agressive anti-spam measures. The
mail server tries to detect dynamic IPs by name, and rejects everything
which does not behave absolutely correct (like unresolvable hostnames,
reverse-DNS failures, bad HELO, etc.).

Please try the other email, which you find on my home page. Or, when
everything fails, write to my office-account: frank.wille(at)torexretail.de
(but I don't read it, when at home).

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/