Re: Current EFIKA status?

Matt Sealey wrote:

Currently I'm not smart enough to see a reason why the "PCI domain" can be a problem, but the rest sounds conclusive.

For instance if you send a configuration space request for bus 0, device 1,
function 8.. how does it know which host controller? :)

When using config-l@ with the OFW-handle of the first PCI-node,
I expect it to read from the config registers of the first
host controller.

There are separate registers for the two PCI host controllers,
or not? At least it seems so from the OpenBSD source.

--
Frank Wille