Re: NetBSD 9.0 Cobalt RestoreCD/RestoreUSB

> On Mar 10, 2020, at 4:01 PM, Rowdy <david%fielden.com.au@localhost> wrote:

> I'm still here too, but I went the other way - I have a Qube, but acquired three Raqs as well due to the simplicity of their built-in power supply, as well as support for two HDDs.

The power supply for the Qube is easy enough to fix if you're reasonably handy with a soldering iron... the parts to do it are readily available from Mouser.  I also installed a 120GB SSD from OWC (they sell SSD retrofits for vintage Macs, including ones with pre-SATA disk interfaces)

> Like others, mine have not been powered on for a few years.

I'm actively using mine now! :-)

-- thorpej