NetBSD 9.0 Cobalt RestoreCD/RestoreUSB

Dear Cobalt users,  (I wonder how many users moved from port-cobalt@..)

I've updated and put cobalt restorecd images for NetBSD/cobalt 9.0:

 https://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/cobalt/restore-cd/9.0/

- restorecd-9.0-20200229.iso.gz is a gzipped RestoreCD ISO9660 image.
- restoreusb-9.0-20200229.img.gz is a gzipped RestoreUSB image
  for >=800MiB USB memory sticks on USB bootable PCs.

See also "Restore CD/USB Howto" for actual installation procedures:
 https://www.NetBSD.org/ports/cobalt/restorecd-howto.html

There are several known issue:
 - no proper way to specify the target network interface for dhcpd(8)
   on server machines which have multiple interfaces
   (except rebuilding restorecd images)

 - NetBSD/cobalt kernel has a bug in the LCD panel device driver
   so all kernel binaries and /dev/MAKEDEV script are replaced
   with custom build ones
    https://gnats.netbsd.org/55009

 - dhcpcd(8) issues (after dhclient(8) gone)
  - dhcpcd(8) doesn't set hostname provided by a DHCP server
    so dhcpcd hook scripts (29-lookup-hostname and 30-hostname)
    are replaced with 7.1.2 ones
     https://gnats.netbsd.org/55011
  - dhcpcd(8) cannot detect carrier changes on Qube 2700 on boot
    so it cannot get IP address after installation
     https://gnats.netbsd.org/55010

---

Restorecd script changes are available on my github:
 https://github.com/tsutsui/netbsd-cobalt-restorecd

---
Izumi Tsutsui