Re: standard runtime for (possible/hopeful) 64bit kernels

Unfortunately, o64 has already been invented...  Our gcc and binutils
are able to generate o64 code (or at least were a couple of years ago).

[ fading scream inserted here ... ]

Now, let us face the realities around us.  ARM is suffered from multiple
ABIs (I got a real bite in day work), and AltiVec enabled PPC binaries
are painful also.  So, life is no worse than used to be...

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology