Limits of the Apple Partition Map

Hi.
I just came across a potential concern for one of my NetBSD systems.
It's an Apple Network Server 700/200 with an external SATA raid box.
I partitioned that raid as below:
(From pdisk):
Name of device: /dev/wd0

Partition map (with 512 byte blocks) on '/dev/wd0'
 #:                type name         length   base       ( size )
 1: Apple_partition_map Apple            63 @ 1
 2:     Apple_UNIX_SVR2 ext.raid 3906928560 @ 64         (  1.8T) S2
UFS k0  /usr
 3:          Apple_Free Extra            16 @ 3906928624

Device block size=512, Number of Blocks=3906928640 (1.8T)
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0

So, I used an Apple partition map when I set that up (via pdisk).
Doesn't the APM have a size limitation?  The raid is working fine and
I am storing *real* things on there.  I didn't encounter any issues
partitioning and formatting.  Have I put myself into a position where
I might start silently loosing data because of the APM?  Such as, once
I've filled it up past some APM limit, the data past that become
unreadable, or such?

Or am I ok?

Thanks,
Bradley Pearce