partitioning & install help on late PowerBook

Hello,

at the end, I am a little confused about the many details, but I want to install NetBSD on my PowerBook G4 Aluminium. It is a later model and has openfirmware 4.

I discovered that the installation guide is not totally correct and to follow. I verified that just a plain install using sysinst and "whole disk" will result in an unbootable system I understand I need a bootloader partition, be it MSDOS or FAT and that MSDOS is creatable from the installer CD (or should... I am unable too). I need to source the bootloader and copy it there.

How to but all these things together? Up to now, I failed.

Riccardo