The first reboot to hard drive after the CD-rom install failed

Hello.  I used a CD-rom, created from NetBSD-9.0-macppc.iso, to install
NetBSD onto an iBook G4.  The iBook G4 accessed the CD via the Open
Firmware command, "boot cd:,\ofwboot.xcf netbsd.macppc'' (as instructed
in the manual).  I only have WiFi, so I did not enable any network
connections.  I figured I could set up the WiFi later when I could
install proper drivers for the Broadcom firmware of the iBook G4.

Anyway, the install seemed to go well.  Everything was installed from
the CD-rom, which had the full sets on it.  It finished and I was told
by it to reboot to the OS now on the hard drive.  But, instead, it went
to the Open Firmware prompt of the iBook G4 (the little icon that
changes back and forth into a question mark). I'm not sure how to fix this.

Mark