Re: ofwboot.xcf problem (port-macppc/44895)

>> Do we have a portmaster that is not AWOL? :)
>
> Awful, but not AWOL ;)

:)

> I'll update the docs as soon as
> - there is clear consent what works where - to me it looks like
>   ofwboot.xcf works on old world machines, some new world machines need
>   ofwboot.elf. Does that match everyone's experiences? Do we need to
>   put ofwboot.elf on the install ISOs?

My guess is that it doesn't hurt to have the option available, as
long as we're not space-constrained.

Just to be clear on the nomenclature: "old world", that's OF<3
while "new world" is OF>=3?

> - I figure out where on cvs.netbsd.org the docs are...
> - I have time to do it

I can have a stab at drafting the documentation update, just sit
back and wait for the juicier stuff :)

Regards,

- Håvard