Re: DFS speed control on netbsd-5

I can certainly submit a pullup - presumably this would be for:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2010/10/20/msg013793.html
and
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2010/12/05/msg015479.html

I've just tried to build a GENERIC kernel with the pullup - if someone
would like to test its at:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/abs/macppc/GENERIC-netbsd-5-plus-cpu_speed.bz2

Do we have a PR for the netbsd-6 / current issues?