What am doing wrong

Hi,

I just did a fresh install of NetBSD 5.1. I then built nginx, php-fpm, and mysql. I then tested it buy running 10,000,000 dynamic php hits. The system seemed fine, so I tarred it up, copied it to a live server, then netbooted, untarred the backup to its boot drive and then rebooted. Everything seemed to go fine. The system came right up. Now, a couple of days later, some processes had a stat of sokva.

I did build a custom kernel, but the only things that I changed were:
maxusers        64
options         NMBCLUSTERS=16384
config          netbsd  root on sd0a type ffs
#pseudo-device  raid            8       # RAIDframe disk driver
#options RAID_AUTOCONFIG # auto-configuration of RAID components

And my sysctl.conf looks like this:
kern.no_sa_support?=1
ddb.onpanic?=0
kern.somaxkva=67108864
kern.maxfiles=16384
net.inet.tcp.recvbuf_auto=1
net.inet.tcp.sendbuf_auto=1
net.inet.tcp.sendbuf_max=16777216
net.inet.tcp.recvbuf_max=16777216

I am seeing a lot of device timeout from fxp0. Could this be the source of the problem?

Also, both systems are Blue&White G3s.

What am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Al