Re: building userland with a netbooted system

> I am pretty sure that it always fails at the same point.

Good; that makes it much more likely the problem is something others
can see too and thus can help more with.

>> If you're not sure how to tell, even just making your logfile
>> (logfiles, if it fails at different points) available for us to
>> fetch would help.
> Does build.sh log somewhere? I can not find it.

Well, I meant...

> I can do:
> ./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools >& ~/build.log &

...that kind of thing.

But if yours fails at the same place as the one dgl posted, I see no
need for you to post your failure too.

\ / Ribbon Campaign