Re: Hang during boot at adb loading with stock 5.1 kernel on Powerbook2000 Firewire (Pismo)

Fudge.

Now I'm getting the same behavior (It stops in the same place, right after the firewire bit).

I installed the system clean and then wanted to boot off the kernel on the CD before I compiled one.

Btw. would it not just be simpler to provide a DMG or IMG file to restore onto a partition than the current installation process for the Lombard/Pismos (which is more akin to voodoo than anything else)?

That or maybe being able to partition the disk from the installation CD.

Cheers,
Ben