Re: Configuring hardware RAID

David,

Thanks for all the information. I feel a lot more confident now. But...

> and its also possible there may be an endian or other issue if its never run
> big endian (less easy, but I would expect you could find someone willing to
> help on the list if so :)

Is this something easy to solve? Should I be worried?

I just Googled for the userland utilities for Adaptec RAID cards (several
attempts with different keywords), but it seems my searching abilities are
below zero today.

Cheers,
Flavio