Re: keyboard layout

Michael,

I managed to compile the whole thing on Ubuntu, with NO modifications, just to see if I could. It's the 5.0.2 kernel

I put it on a usb stick but of course I don't see how to mount it under netBSD :-(

can you help me ?

Or maybe it's easier to set up the network  and put the thing in a shared folder on the Ubuntu machine ?

If the new kernel works, that will mean that the compilation was ok and I can see to change things. Otherwise...

Thanks
Cato