Re: keyboard layout

Michael,

thank you for your kind reply.

2010/9/22 Michael <macallan%netbsd.org@localhost>

The kernel doesn't have an italian ADB keymap, someone with access to the right hardware needs to add one -

That should be me, right ? ;-)

see src/sys/dev/adb/adb_keymap.h ( basically it's a table listing the differences to the US layout, probably not that much and there are a few examples in there )

yes, I saw that. It seems easy, I should be able to come up with a piece for my keyboard. The only thing is I'm a beginner, I don't know how to compile and test the thing.

I could try to set up X and then take my time to put me in line with the whole thing

Thanks for your help
Bye
Catonano