where is the openfirmware stored ?

hello eveybody,

the openfirmware gives me troubles, it doesnt find the disk.
dir hd:3,\ doesnt work.
booting with a live cd all operations goes right.

I think the openfirmware is corrupted or malfunctioning, but I dont have any real evidence of that.

if it is corrupted I would like to overwrite it with a fresh one dumped from another machine.

could you give me some directions to acces the memory where the openfirmware is stored ?

I will appreciate any kind of support

Enrico Stampa