Determining the appropriate boot-device for OFW 3

Howdy guys, I've followed the installation steps for 5.0.2 but I'm getting
caught up with the "Booting NetBSD exclusively" part.

In the documentation these lines are ambiguous:

    setenv boot-device ide0/disk@0:8,\ofwboot.xcf
    setenv boot-device ide0/disk@0:13,/netbsd

I'm presuming the numbers "8" and "13" are partition numbers? If so, how can I
find those out?

My disk layout is fairly simple, disks1s3 contains Mac OS X with the
ofwboot.xcf in the root directory. disks1s4 is NetBSD and disks1s5 is swap
(these numbers taken from OS X's disk utility).

If it helps, this is a iBook G4 1.25Ghz dual-USB 14" chiclet.

Cheers,
-R. Tyler Ballance
  Jabber: rtyler%jabber.org@localhost
  GitHub: http://github.com/rtyler