[no subject]

Hello,
I tried installing NetBSD 4.0 on a CPU upgraded (NewTechnology dual 1.73 GHz mpc-7448) Quicksilver (enough memory and disk space) via CD using
macppccd-4.0.iso.  The boot generated a "Keyboard not recognized - assuming an ADB keyboard" error which locked out all further input.  At first I thought it was because I fanned the USB devices through two external HUBs; therefore, directly connected the keyboard to one of the Apple HUBS (plugged it in the back) and when that did not work, switched to the other HUB which resulted in the same error.  I then searched the faq list and found a similar problem with the mouse; but, I had already tried the direct connect solution given.  Any other ideas?
Frank