Re: Issues installing on a PowerMac Quicksilver DP800

On 29-May-08, at 8:32 AM, Michael Lorenz wrote:
Now /that/ smells like hardware trouble. The fault address is bogus ( actually it's in PCI space )
So my GigE refuses to even chime after I move. Then the QS has this hardware issue where it only runs os x properly and I had forgotten OSX doesn't read FFS when I formatted the drives (4)... I really don't have any luck do I?

I've removed the ata card, extra NIC (ex) and the airport card; but again the dreadful deadlock is hunting me and the machine.

Matth