GENERIC_MD and GENERIC 4.99.53 kernel couldn't boot on Pismo

Hello, I tried installing macppc-current on a
PowerBook G3 Pismo(FWx2/USBx2; 512MB RAM and
40GB internal E-IDE HDD).

When I tried to install with netbsd-GENERIC_MD.gz(4.99.54),
it stops at BUS reset of fwohci0.

Then I tried netbsd-INSTALL.gz, it succeeded to boot and
install kernel and binary sets, but when I rebooted with
GENERIC kernel, it failed to boot at the same point.

The message is as below:
ieee1394if0: 1 nodes, maxhop <=0, Not found IRM capable node
fwohci0: BUS reset
If someone has any idea, please help me.

Thanks
Ryo Chiba