Port-mac68k archive

Re: Booter for 9.3 kernel not working

On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 22:40:17 -0500, Matthew Stock wrote:
> I think at this point, trying to better understand the Booter code is
> in order,  Can anyone point me to any of the code?

I put all the versions that I could find in

<ftp://ftp.causeuse.org/pub/NetBSD/macbsd_booter/>.

There is a plan to set up a cvs repository from the source archives,
but it is stuck in the tooling up phase for lack of round tuits...

Cheerio,
Hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        <hauke%Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE@localhost>