Port-mac68k archive

Re: ASC/EASC audio device (take 2)

Hi,
On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 11:10:11 John Klos wrote:

> Does the Powerbook's microphone need to be software enabled / routed?

I believe it has to be routed - but the only info I could find was on the
Classic II which I don't think is applicable.

> Thanks for this :) I look forward to trying this on an LC III+. I'll give
> recording a try, too, if I can find a suitable microphone.

Thats good news! Hopefully I can get results from many different Macintoshoes
and perfect the code.

> John

The code should be in the tree by next week (hopefully before Jan 12)

I just have to make 1 more slightly cosmetic change for the flags which control
the playback quality and finish the manual page.

I'll announce it here once I'm done....

Best regards,

Nat