Port-mac68k archive

Re: Installation Error For Mac68k NetBSD on SE/30

On Sun, Aug 06, 2023 at 07:52:35PM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
> The Booter SCSI code is old, and I have a hunch that it expects the
> root partition within the first GB of the disk. You may have to
> re-arrange your partitioning.

Indeed, it can only do the short version of READ. I have patches
somewhere that would expand the scsi code in the booter app to
use longer versions - if anyone is able to build the booter from
source we should cooperate and create a new oficial booter release.

Martin

P.S.: apparently I put an old binary (of the version I am using) here:
https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/martin/mac68k/booter.sea.hqx